WELCOME TO LONG ISLAND COMMUNITY CENTER FOR KIDS
The community center was formed in 1994 for providing quality early education to children.
Our world is becoming mechanical day by day. Parents are getting busy with work. In the past, the parents used to spend a lot of time with their kids. But now, the situation is different. Because of technological innovation, children are getting more involved with the digital gadgets rather than playing outside with friends. This is affecting their health and hindering the development of various skills. We have built this children’s community to help these children grow in a healthy environment. We want to bring out the highest potential in these children so that they can do well in life.
• A highly secure building with 24 hour CCTV monitoring system.
• 20 classrooms for accommodating the children.
• Infant and toddler gym with bright colored equipment.
• 4 indoor playrooms.
• Large gym for the older children equipped with wooden and plastic climbers and other things.
• Four large fenced outdoor fields.
• Grassy play areas, so children have minimum risk of getting injured.
• There are playhouse and sandbox for fun time.
• There are walking paths through woodlands and wetlands for experiencing outdoor adventures.
All our teachers and staff are certified and trained. The teachers have minimum bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education. Our staffs are Red Cross certified. With us, you can be sure that your children will be in the right hands. We take care of your children like we do with our children.
So, bring your child in our community center today and let him or her experience the exciting and fun world with us.
A Special Thank You to Our Wonderful Sponsors
Without you it wouldn't be possible for us to do what we do.